Gratis verzending bij orders boven de € 120 in NL Meer informatie
The Etonic Stable Base style dates back to 1990 and it is the first running shoe to be implemented with the Etonic Stability System. This iconic system combines lightweight cushioning with the unique, customized support of DRP Plus plates, specifically designed to help prevent injuries.
This men style is beige mesh fabric and grey suede with multy-layer light grey leather inserts.
– Suede running shoes with mesh upper
– Leather inserts in contrast
– Soft padded collar
– Cotton laces matching with the upper
– Z-Bar saddle system for midfoot support
– Reinforced toe box
– DRP Plus plates in the midsole for shock absorption
– TPR stabilizer for a better stability
You cart is currently empty